We offer substrates in the form of wafer, thin blade, polished or ground disc. A wide range of materials and dimensions are in stock, so deliveries can be made very quickly. If special manufacturing is required, OPTICS CONCEPT and Valley Design will do everything possible to deliver quickly. The stock of raw materials being very important, lead times of 3 to 4 weeks are regularly proposed. Valley Design can also carry out the finishing of substrates, entrusted by the customer.
A wide selection of substrates available in standard sizes, or machined to customer dimensions. Finishing of polished, ground, rough, cut or drilled faces.
- Sapphire: Wafers and discs cut according to A, C, R plans. Ultra thin blades,
- Silica: Wafers and discs, ultra thin blades,
- Aluminium Nitride (AlN - Aluminum Nitride): available in stock in 170 W/mK and 200 W/mK,
- 99.6% Alumina: polished or honed,
- Polyimide (PI): polished discs and wafers,
- Float glass (lime soda), BK7 and many optical glasses,
- Pyrex, Borofloat, Steatite, Zerodur
- Silicon carbide (SiC)
- Stainless steel (304 316 430): polished in discs, wafers and in thicknesses up to 0.025 mm,
Some materials are held in stock to meet specific requirements, others are supplied on demand or can be supplied by the customer:
Silicon (Si), Germanium (Ge), Alon, Infrasil 301-302, Zinc Selenide (ZnSe), Zinc Sulphide (ZnS), Nickel, Lead glass, Luag, Tantalum, Lithium Niobate, Molybdenum, Copper, Composites, Ferrites, Gallium Arsenide (AsGa), InAsGa, Garnet, Indium Phosphide, Lithium Fluoride, Macor, Titanates, Titanium Carbide, MgO, MgTiO3, Mica, PLZT, PZT, Roller, Tungsten, Zirconia, . ...