H8PRO - Caméra GoPro HERO8 Black modifiée RIBCAGE
Unleash the amazing new features of the Hero8 Black by using your choice of lens! H8PRO is Compatible with M12, CS-Mount & C-Mount. Most other popular lens types can be mounted with optional adapters. Incredible HDR photos, live streaming video and industry leading HyperSmooth 2.0 video stabilization.
THE GOPRO HERO8 BLACK HAS INDUSTRY LEADING SPECS, QUALITY AND FEATURES. WHY NOT TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE BY PUTTING ON YOUR OWN CHOICE OF LENS?
- Keep full 4K/60 resolution with narrow fields of view or specialty lenses
- Get professional defocused backgrounds
- Live streaming
- Next generation ‘HyperSmooth 2.0’ video stabilization
- Use vintage lenses like Bolex & D-Mount for unique footage
- Optically correct fisheye distortion without processing
- Focus, zoom and iris control for professional results not possible with the original fisheye lens
- Add custom optical filters for your application
- Create professional high resolution 4K/60 cinematic footage for less money
- Fit a professional camera in a small space
- Incredible macro
- Shoot Infra-Red, NIR and NDVI (with appropriate lenses and filters. H8PRO-IR version only)
- Fit in small drones / gimbals
- Connect to microscopes, telescopes and more!
TRIPOD MOUNT & ORIGINAL FOLDING MOUNT INCLUDED!
Our tripod mount accessory simply replaces the folding mount on the bottom of the camera to provide three standard tripod mounting points. It’s also fully compatible with the stock GoPro HERO8 Black! The original mount is also included and is easily replaced.
NEW LOW PROFILE M12 MOUNTING PLATE
Use the standard CS / C-Mount lens mounts, or exchange them with the new low profile M12 mount. An M12 to CS-Mount ring is also included.
H8PRO & H8PRO-IR
For normal color imaging choose the standard H8PRO. To image in infrared, NIR, NDVI and more please choose the H8PRO-IR which has the IR blocking filter removed form the image sensor.
Use a cost-effective C-Mount lens or attach your favorite SLR lens with an adapter. Use vintage glass like Bolex and Super-8. Pull focus, zoom and control iris settings for the perfect look. With the built in exposure lock and manual exposure controls of the HERO8 you can get a perfect, repeatable result. All that in a tiny package you can fit almost anywhere to get the shot.
THE FLEXIBILITY OF C-MOUNT
C-Mount was developed in the 1920’s for early film cameras. It was popular for home video cameras up until the 1970’s and has since become the standard for high resolution security and machine vision cameras and lenses. As a result, there is a library containing countless lenses from almost 100 years. In addition, it’s a common mount type for professional scientific and medical imaging equipment so you can attach your camera directly to many telescopes, microscopes and more! Another benefit is that C-Mount is so common that adapters exist for almost every lens type you can think of.
1 x USB-C
HDMI available via GoPro Media Mod accessory
3840 x 2880 /24/25/30 fps
3840 x 2160 /24/25/30/50/60 fps
2704 x 2028 /24/25/30/50/60 fps
2704 x 1520 /24/25/30/50/60/100/120 fps
1920 x 1440p /24/25/30/50/60 fps
1920 x 1080 /24/25 /30/50/60/100/120/240 fps
1280 x 960 /50/60 fps
12MP (4000 x 3000) RAW / JPG / HDR
- Hypersmooth 2.0 video stabilization
- Live Streaming
- SuperPhoto HDR
- Portrait Video/Photo
- Voice Control
- Manual Exposure Control
- Exposure Lock
- Electronic Image Stabilization
- Integrated Touch Screen
- Quik Integration
- H8PRO Modified HERO8 Black
- Tripod Mount
- Original folding GoPro mount
- 5mm C-Mount ring
- Low Profile M12 Mounting Plate
- M12 to CS adapter
- M12 locking ring
- Plastic cap (C-Mount)
- USB-C Cable
- Curved adhesive mount
- Flat adhesive mount
- Mounting buckle
- Protective glass filter
- IR-Cut Filter (IR version only)