H7PRO – MODIFIED HERO7 BLACK
Unleash the amazing new features of the Hero7 Black by using your choice of lens! H7PRO is Compatible with M12, CS-Mount & C-Mount. Most other popular lens types can be mounted with optional adapters.
THE GOPRO HERO7 BLACK HAS INDUSTRY LEADING SPECS, QUALITY AND FEATURES. WHY NOT TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE BY PUTTING ON YOUR OWN CHOICE OF LENS?
• Keep full 4K/60 resolution with narrow fields of view
• Get professional looking defocused backgrounds
• Live streaming
• Next generation 'HyperSmooth' video stabilization
• Use vintage lenses like Bolex & D-Mount
• Optically correct fisheye distortion without processing
• Focus, zoom and iris control for professional results not possible with the original fisheye lens
• Add custom optical filters for your application
• Create professional high resolution 4K/60 cinematic footage for less money
• Fit a professional camera in a small space
• Incredible macro
• Shoot Infra-Red, NIR and NDVI (with appropriate lenses and filters)
• Fit in small drones / gimbals
• Connect to microscopes, telescopes and more
• SIDEARM TRIPOD MOUNTING BRACKET INCLUDED!
PROFESSIONAL SHOOTING :
Use a cost-effective C-Mount lens or attach your favorite SLR lens with an adapter. Use vintage glass like Bolex and Super-8. Pull focus, zoom and control iris settings for the perfect look. With the built in exposure lock and manual exposure controls of the HERO7 you can get a perfect, repeatable result. All that in a tiny package you can fit almost anywhere to get the shot.
DRONES / GIMBALS :
The Ribcage H7PRO is Karma ready when using small M12 lenses and can be mounted to other Hero5/6/7 aerial platforms and gimbals. Customize your field of view by choosing your own lens, no need to lower the resolution for more zoom!
THE FLEXIBILITY OF C-MOUNT :
C-Mount was developed in the 1920's for early film cameras. It was popular for home video cameras up until the 1970's and has since become the standard for high resolution security and machine vision cameras and lenses. As a result, there is a library containing countless lenses from almost 100 years. In addition, it's a common mount type for professional scientific and medical imaging equipment so you can attach your camera directly to many telescopes, microscopes and more! Another benefit is that C-Mount is so common that adapters exist for almost every lens type you can think of.
• MP4 Video
• 3840 x 2880 /24/25/30 fps
• 3840 x 2160 /24/25/30/50/60 fps
• 2704 x 2028 /24/25/30/50/60 fps
• 2704 x 1520 /24/25/30/50/60/100/120 fps
• 1920 x 1440p /24/25/30/50/60 fps
• 1920 x 1080 /24/25 /30/50/60/100/120/240 fps
• 1280 x 960 /50/60 fps
• Still Image
• 12MP (4000 x 3000) RAW / JPG / HDR
Hypersmooth video stabilization
Manual Exposure Control
Electronic Image Stabilization
Integrated Touch Screen
PACKAGE INCLUDES :
Ribcage H7PRO Modified Hero7 Black
Sidearm Tripod Mounting Bracket
2x 650nm IR-Cut Filter
5mm C-Mount ring
M12 to CS adapter
M12 locking ring
Original Hero7 lens
Hero7 lens adapter ring
Curved adhesive mount
Flat adhesive mount